I have been writing stories for more than 20 years. I go through spurts of revision and submission, and then through long droughts while I'm busy doing other things like studying astrophysics, or protesting wars, or farming. Here are some of the stories I've had published so far.
|To purchase, please go to|
Southern Peaks Regional Library
- "Negative Space" was published in the Women's Art Center & Gallery of Denver's newsletter, Vol. 4, Number 2, Spring 2000, and was named Best Short Story in the "Spirited Style: Women Artists in the New Millenium" contest.
- "Hidad" was published in Fast Forward, a Collection of Flash Fiction, Vol. I. 2008.
- "The Old Man of Al-Muwassi" was published in Messages from the Hidden Lake, Vol. 1 and received the Best Adult Fiction award in 2010.
- "Passing" was published in Messages from the Hidden Lake, Vol II and received the 1st Place Fiction award (different judges, blind judging) in 2010.
- "Sanctuary" was named one of "50 Best Starts" by Glimmer Train in 2011.
- "Reunion" and "Waiting for the Moon" were published in Messages from the Hidden Lake, Vol V."Reunion" received the Best Adult Fiction award (different judges, blind judging) in 2013.
All of these stories are from a forthcoming collection, tentatively titled The Stones are Still Here: Snapshots from Occupied Palestine.